Providing best medical care is more of a responsibility than an option for any developing nation. Angelique offers turnkey services in creating health infrastructure in developing countries.
- Feasibility studies, project conceptualization and planning
- Architectural design of building and facilities
- Planning for medical equipment based on areas of specialization
- Construction of the hospital and auxiliary buildings
- State-of-the-art medical equipment
- Specialized doctors in various disciplines
- Installation, commissioning of medical equipment and hospital auxiliary systems
- Transfer of medical expertise – through training
- International Certifications
Angelique sources sophisticated medical equipment through internationally established brands for equipping the hospitals.
- Primary health centres
- Secondary health centres
- Small hospitals
- Mother & Child Clinics
- Stand-alone solar PV systems for powering critical medical equipment and vaccine refrigerators
- Prefabricated structure of PUF panels for fast and cheaper construction
This helps in creating and sustaining primary health facilities where there is no electrical grid and lowers the building costs.