Rural Electrification is the process of bringing electric power to rural and remote areas.
Towns and villages close to urban centres can be connected to the national grid and electrified by cheaper modes of 11kV or 33kV electricity transmission and distribution.
We provide complete spectrum of services for distribution of power to rural areas and essentially consists of following equipment –
- MV and LV Lines
- Cement, Steel and Wooden Poles
- Single phase transformers
- Pole mounted sub stations
- Aerial bunched cables
- Line hardware and fittings
- Providing service connections
- Installation of Energy Meters
We also undertake setting up of projects for manufacturing of pre stressed concrete electric poles, transformers, ACSR and other transmission line conductors